Is your place of business in an area where you feel like you have to look over your shoulder wherever you go? If that’s the case, then it might be beneficial to invest in private security.
Night Eyes Protective Services, located in El Paso, TX, has highly reviewed private security services across the southwest. If you’re interested in hearing a free consultation regarding our services, give us a call at (915) 351-0831 or contact us online today!
Private Security Saves Businesses
If you belong to or own a business that moves around valuable assets or products, hiring private security services in El Paso is the best way to protect those goods from theft and vandalism. Not only will private security protect your goods, it will also provide protection to you and your employees. A lesser-known benefit of having a private security team protecting your business is that it can cause a ripple effect of deterring crime in the area that you’re located in.
If you live in El Paso or the surrounding regions, you will want to consider Night Eyes as your private security team. We only employ highly trained experts and currently have over 100 years of combined law enforcement and military experience. When researching a security service for your business, this level of knowledge is what you should be looking for.
What Private Security Guards Do
The guards on a private security team are trained to locate any potential threats before they have the opportunity to occur. By using technology such as cameras, alarms, and motion sensors, they can identify any suspicious activity in real time. While having an active eye on the scene, they can intervene against any threats or notify the proper authorities, thus maintaining a safe environment for you and your employees.
Night Eyes offers both armed and unarmed guards and also maintains a good working relationship with the surrounding area’s authorities. If you were to hire us, this is the basic procedure you should expect.
- Thorough checks of the entire perimeter in an efficient time frame.
- Maintain daily logs of all activity and give them to the owners on the basis of their choosing.
- Incident reports will be turned in if any were to occur.
- Monitor phone calls as well as answer the client’s calls if needed.
- If necessary, the private security officer will check employee belongings to catch theft.
- If there are any authorized visitors, the officer can greet and assist them if needed.
- Actively monitor and report all activity.
- Assist with any other duties or concerns the client or business may have.
Private Security in El Paso
Night Eyes Protective Services is one of the top-rated security teams in El Paso and the surrounding areas. Our private security guards are highly trained and certified to handle any situation that can occur. If you’re interested in hiring a security team to protect your business and employees, call (915) 351-0831 today.